Week 16 – The Seeds of Kindness
Kindness is defined as:
- the state or quality of being kind :
kindness to animals.
- a kind act; favor:
his many kindnesses to me.
- kind behavior:
I will never forget your kindness.
- friendly feeling; liking.
Kind on the other hand is further defined as:
adjective, kinder, kindest.
- of a good or benevolent nature or disposition, as a person:
a kind and loving person.
- having, showing, or proceeding from benevolence:
- indulgent, considerate, or helpful; humane (often followed by to):
to be kind to animals.
- mild; gentle; clement:
- British Dialect. loving; affectionate.
This week I am looking for and giving kindnesses.
This video is my kindness to you. The video is 45 minutes, which you may not have time to view now. Please make a not to come back and enjoy it when you do have the time. You will be glad you did. So Here are the main points:
- God loves you.
- You have the seed of eternal life in you right now.
- You don’t have to do anything to make the seed grow
- It can be Christmas every day for you.
You are Nature’s greatest miracle with a gift for the world. You have the seeds of blessing growing in you. Believe that you are fantastic. God thinks you are amazing. God’s plans for you are out of this world.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Remember that what you think about grows. Think about this:
So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
If you like what you read, please share. Sign up to not miss an issue.