MKMMA Week 22 – Seeds and Harvests
Questions and Answers
- How may sickness be eliminated? = By placing ourselves in harmony with Natural Law which is Omnipotent.
- What is the process? = A realization that man is a spiritual being and that this spirit must necessarily be perfect.
- What is the result? = A conscious recognition of this perfection – first intellectually, then emotionally – brings about a manifestation of this perfection.
- Why is this so? = Because thought is spiritual and, therefore, creative and correlates with the object and brings it into manifestation.
- What Natural Law is brought into operation? = The Law of Vibration.
- Why does this govern? = Because a higher rate of vibration governs, modifies, controls, changes, or destroys a lower rate of vibration.
- Is this system of mental therapeutics generally recognized? = Yes, there are literally millions of people in this country who make use of it in one form or another (and obviously many more worldwide).
- What is the result of this system of thought? = For the first time in the world’s history every man’s highest reasoning faculty can be satisfied by a demonstrable truth which is now flooding the world.
- Is this system applicable to other forms of supply? = It will meet every human requirement or necessity.
- Is this system scientific or religious? = Both. True science and true religion are twin sisters, where one goes, the other necessarily follows.
In this week’s webcast, we were challenged to sit in silence for at least one day and part of another. My response was much different than if we had been given that same challenge in the beginning. I began to think about how I could do this. Clearly, physiological realities will preclude sitting motionless for over a few hours. So the important thing here is the silence. One can take bathroom breaks and still be silent. One could even sleep and be silent. The point is to make a definite decision to shut out all outside “voices” for the time. No books, magazines, email, television, radio, internet, movies or conversations. Can we really do it? Others have. What if we do it and nothing happens? What if we have no more clarity than when we began? Will that be a waste of time and energy? Is that the old blueprint? What if it is the most glorious experience we have ever had? Have to do to see.
Haanel states in the prelude to part 22 that thoughts are spiritual seeds. That reminds me of the story of the sower in the Bible. (Matthew 13, Mark 4, Luke 8). Here it is:
3 Then He told them many things in parables, saying, “Listen! A sower went out to sow.4 While he sowed, some seeds fell beside the path, and the birds came and devoured them. 5 But other seeds fell on rocky ground where they did not have much soil, and immediately they sprang up because they did not have deep soil. 6 But when the sun rose, they were scorched. And because they did not take root, they withered away. 7 Some seeds fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked them. 8 But other seeds fell into good ground and produced grain: a hundred, sixty, or thirty times as much. 9 Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear.” (Matthew 13:3-9 Modern English Version)
And here is His explanation:
18 “Therefore listen to the parable of the sower. 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the one who received seed beside the path. 20 But he who received the seed on rocky ground is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy,21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, eventually he falls away. 22 He also who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, but the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit. Some produce a hundred, sixty, or thirty times what was sown.” (Matthew 13:18-23 Modern English Version)
You may ask, “How does that relate to the Master Key Experience?” I see the soil as our minds. At first, the mind is hard and the thought cannot penetrate because we don’t have the necessary brain cells to receive. We hear it again and we get excited, but there is no depth of understanding and when things get tough, we let it go. Then we hear it again and we have other distractions that keep us from following through. At last, we hear it, receive it, focus on it and the Law of Growth takes over. The stronger the thoughts and emotions, the quicker the manifestation.
Peace be the journey.