Describe the Master Key Experience?
Some people refer to this as a course. Some people describe it as self-development. Fundamentally, it is an experience. It is a deeply personal experience and no two people have exactly the same experience. The experience depends on what you bring to it. I'll try to use the dictionary to make this clear.
Course as a noun
- a program of instruction, as in a college or university:
- a prescribed number of instruction periods or classes in a particular field of study.
Development as a noun
- the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- a particular instance of personally encountering or undergoing something: My encounter with the bear in the woods was a frightening experience.
- the process or fact of personally observing, encountering, or undergoing something: business experience.
- the observing, encountering, or undergoing of things generally as they occur in the course of time: to learn from experience; the range of human experience.
- knowledge or practical wisdom gained from what one has observed, encountered, or undergone: a man of experience.
- to have experience of; meet with; undergo; feel: to experience nausea.
- to learn by experience.
If you would like to know more and be invited to the next session, leave a comment.